Video Copilot Element 3D v22.214.171.1245 for After Effects Fixed Win/Mac | 254 MB / 312 MB
Video Copilot has released Element 3D, an After Effects plug-in that lets you import and animate 3D models, even as a particle array, and extrude text and mask shapes in real time. It’s useful for all of us, for newbies and old hands & for straight 3D and more abstract experimentation, at least if you have a more recent OpenGL graphics card.
* Group Symmetry Creation Mode
* Dynamic Group Folder Reflections
* Matte Reflection Mode
* Updated UI with speed improvements
* Matte Shadow with Alpha Channel
* Improved material visibility options
* Save Group Folder as E3D file
* Export OBJ Utility
* Improved C4D support file support with animation
* Randomized Raytrace samples for multi-pass motion blur
Development of the company VideoCopilot, specializing in additional tools for creating video effects and training materials on this topic in the program AfterEffects. Element 3D allows you to work with three-dimensional objects directly in AE.
• After Effects CS5, CS6, CC, CC 2014, 2015, 2017
• Mac 10.8.5 & up
Home Page – https://www.videocopilot.net/products/element2/